DISTRICT FESTIVAL MÜHLAU
from 11:00 a.m. | village square
1.10TH | MÜHLAU
The district tour made another stop in Mühlau this year. The "Youth of Mühlau" organized their "Youth Festival" on the village square.
"Mühlau you can touch" was the motto. Visitors to the festival were able to discover youth work in various clubs and get to know the faces behind them personally. Markus Koschuh provided information and entertainment on the stage on the main square. There were also games and hands-on stations, musical entertainment and culinary delights awaiting visitors.
Stations and program
Main square Mühlau
- Mühlau fire department
- Customs group Mühlau
- Rifle company Mühlau
- Natopia Association
- At the information stand you can get information about the event and the various stations.
The local gastronomy will provide food and drink. The Youth Day also has the motto "alcohol-free - casual". In cooperation with nako "PURE ORGANIC ALPINE", refreshing drink variations will be offered.
Mühlau elementary school
- Get to know Mühlau Primary School - on guided tours of the school at 11:15 and 11:45 a.m
- In the entrance hall, the Mühlau music band provides information about various instruments and the opportunity to take part.
Parish church | Widum
Special highlight: After Sunday mass, the staircase to the tower of the parish church is open and provides information about the history of the bells in the tower.
You can find out how to become an altar server in the sacristy. There is also interesting background information on the significance of the vestments and the occasions on which they are worn.
The Mühlau parish youth invite you to a parish coffee and games for young people.
On the path from the village square up to the church (Kirchsteig), information boards provide information about the construction of the air-raid shelter located there and events during the Second World War.
DorfWerkStatt Mühlau | public library of the parish of Mühlau
- Young visitors can look forward to drei Punch and Judy shows at 13:00/14:00/15:00.
- The DorfWerkStatt and the public library also provide information about their services.
Lend or Buy comes to an end with the Day of Youth. Paintings from the estate of Prof. Elisabeth Bauerstein Wildpolz can still be purchased or rented. The proceeds will go to the "Solidarität Mühlau" project group.
District meeting point Mühlau
Treffpünktchen - A place where toddlers and their parents can feel at home - with a colorful program
- Play corner for the little ones
- Reading corner
- Craft station "Build your own district"
- Children's make-up station
- Information stand
The Mühlauer Fuchsloch is a natural biotope with wet meadows and 18 ponds on the outskirts of Innsbruck. As a hotspot of biodiversity, it is a green oasis in the Mühlau district.
- The Naturschutzjugend Tirol invites you to experience the urban eco-island Mühlauer Fuchsloch! From active, educational nature games to exploring aquatic animals in the various ponds and playful knowledge elements about the small mammals that live in the Fuchsloch.
- Biotope - Fuchsloch: The two biotope experts Sylvia and Wolfgang Auer offer two nature tours through the biotope as part of the district festival
- IKB Action Bound: Scavenger hunt with app and a water tour in the Fuchsloch
Wofgang Spee and Nikola Benkova have been active in Mühlau with their dance school for many years, they show modern dance on stage and open their dance school for the Mühlau Youth Day.