DISTRICT FESTIVAL HÖTTINGER AU
CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER
This page was translated automatically. The City of Innsbruck assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the translation.
CANCELLED - DUE TO BAD WEATHER!
Stadtteiltreffs on the road 2023 - district tour and district festivals
23.9TH | HÖTTINGER AU
On Saturday, September 23, it's that time again: We celebrate the lively diversity of the Höttinger Au. Starting at 2 p.m., people will dance, sing, play, discover and laugh together at the district festival in Amberggasse around Café Namsa. A colorful offer invites young and old to get to know each other and participate. The program offers the HÖTTINGER AU IST VIELFALT suitcase market, music and dance, games and fun as well as the best culinary delights. The festival is organized exclusively by residents, initiatives, institutions and associations of the district - true to the motto: GET TOGETHER, DISCOVER DIVERSITY AND PARTY TOGETHER!
Program at the district festival:
Suitcase market: 14 - 17 h
Höttinger Au is Diversity - Suitcase Market: Residents, initiatives, institutions and associations of the district present themselves. With flyers, books, homemade goods and much more.
Fun & Games: 14 -18 h
- Mini table tennis & mini slacklines
- Creative stations for painting & handicrafts & moving around
- Discover your body with a course, parent-child program & anatomy make-up The body explorers: inside
- Children's yoga stations: mindful, moving, safe, relaxed Imke-Marie Struck
- Multilingual stories & songs Mala de Heranca
- Finnish & Polish games Association PITANGA
- Children's quiz English Playgroup Innsbruck
Music & Dance: 14 -19 h
- Funky Monkey
- Karin Proksch & dance group Stadtteiltreff Höttinger Au (STÖ)
- Christine Illmer & singing group Stadtteiltreff Höttinger Au
- Alpine Jitterbugs Innsbruck
- Choir FREIKLANG, Parish Guter Hirte
- Children's choir PITANGA - Russkij Dom
- Jam session with Funky Monkey & Clemens Maaß
- Persian music PITANGA - Iranian Cultural Association Tyrol (from 18:00 at Café Namsa)
Culinary: 14 - 19 h
- Café Namsa
- Ammar Ali - Oriental cuisine
- PITANGA Association - colorful diversity
- Mala de Heranca with Caipi Bar